i'm WATCH

Android Smart phone Watch "i'm :P"Guys, Think about this for a second, You wearing a android based phone on your wrist as a watch, How cool is that :P


It can actually be a reality, the image above shows a collection of random wrist watches which is also a android operated phone called "I'm", thats right its pronounced "I am". It comes in 2 versions- "I'm Color" (in white,black,red,yellow,green,light blue and pink) and "I'm Jewel" (in yellow, gold, pink gold, white gold and diamonds, titanium ,black gold). You can use the watch to do phone functions like making and receiving calls, text messages and as speakerphone for handsfree use. You can view Facebook, Twitter as well as photo gallery. The device features 1.54" colour TFT diplay, 4 GB of built-in storage, 64 MB of RAM and Bluetooth 2.1.If you think thats the best part, wait till you read this........ The watch can connect to both iPhone 4 and Android smart phone via Bluetooth. I'm Color starts at Approx Rs. 15,759 and I'm Jewel at Approx Rs. 37,930-76,094