Ben Joffe's Tetris in HTML5


The traditional game of Tetris was introduced first in Russia during the 1980s and still happens to be one of the most popular game among the kids. Any teenage kid you find around would know what Tetris is. Since it's original release, there have been many versions of it tweaking the way game is played. Of them not many intrigued my attention but while I was digging up for some html5 games, I happened to find this peculiarly different version of Tetris developed by Ben Joffe and called Torus. The game's tag line goes like this -



"Round, like a circle in a spiral. Like a wheel within a wheel."

So what's so peculiar about this?


This is a 3D Tetris unlike the old traditional plain Tetris. It is called Torus. I've been playing this for last 1 hour and it looks interesting to me. And a good work of HTML5. Just another example of what html5 can do.


Start here to play the game.


Post your views. Stay tuned on MyTechSpace.