Paragon HFS+ for Windows - Read, Write and Execute Permission (Full Access)

I got totally pissed off when I installed Windows on MAC using dual boot method(Boot Camp Utility) since I had no chance of writing files or executing any applications from Mac partition(HFS+). Initially, I thought Mac partition has read, write and execute permissions, but when I tried to copy a file, it popped with an error stating "You do not have sufficient privileges/Permissions and blah blah blah…".  So I thought, its time to use third party application which supports RWX permission.

First software which I came across is Mac Drive. As Mac Drive has stated, it should have provided me with full access to Mac partition, but it turned out to be false as it provided only read and write but no executable permission. Then I thought, Ok let me give last try to get handy tool which can actually solve my problem and started to look for a software. That was the time I found Paragon HFS+.



Features:-

Full access to HFS+/HFSX partitions.
Full compatibility with Boot Camp drivers
Files and folder with “.” as the first symbol of file name are shown as hidden
USB 3.0 ready
Supports almost all Windows Operating System. 
Buy Paragon HFS+   Here
Download Trial         Here